They advertise a return within 5 day policy to get your money back for defective items.However the apply the warranty on a discretionary basis.
I own a pool repair service which has been in business for 30+ years and we are a Pentair warranty repair facility. I ordered a control board for a customer which the day after receiving was deemed defective by Pentair via their pool professional service line. I asked SunPlay to exchange the item and their reply was I must have damaged it on installation. The decision was based on zero evidence since they did not ask for anything but the serial number.
If they treat a pool service professional like this, be careful as a home owner.
We have a A rating on Angie's List and 4-1/2 star on Yelp!.I will no longer buy items from SunPlay due to their flaky warranty policy.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Warranty Policy
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "I worked for Leaffilter North of Michigan. As a ritual every morning the Operations Manager (Rick Mosby) and the installation Manager would sit down and try to figure out..."
- "I hired Fakumoh Angbare to fix the air conditioner for my tenants out in Azusa, California. He came over and gave me the price and supposedly fixed it, however, my tenants..."
- "We live in a mobile home so finding someone to install or repair anything is a nightmare. We were pressured into the buy. We were told it would not only..."
- " I am reading all of the other similar reviews and feeling like a fool for shopping at Macy's online. I am having the same problem as many reviewers -..."
- "These are the arrangements ordered from Proflowers, and the ones my mother received for Mother's Day. Need I say more?!!..."
- "My coach bag is only 1.5 years old. The strap is falling apart like cheap vinyl. I am very surprised and disappointed in this. I have had 2 other coach..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."