They advertise a return within 5 day policy to get your money back for defective items.However the apply the warranty on a discretionary basis.
I own a pool repair service which has been in business for 30+ years and we are a Pentair warranty repair facility. I ordered a control board for a customer which the day after receiving was deemed defective by Pentair via their pool professional service line. I asked SunPlay to exchange the item and their reply was I must have damaged it on installation. The decision was based on zero evidence since they did not ask for anything but the serial number.
If they treat a pool service professional like this, be careful as a home owner.
We have a A rating on Angie's List and 4-1/2 star on Yelp!.I will no longer buy items from SunPlay due to their flaky warranty policy.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Warranty Policy
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Southern Motion sectional Fusion in 2010. After the first year it started peeling. To see it now it looks like I have had it twenty..."
- "I had Morning Star Bamboo installed by a HSS (Home Service Store) recommended installer, and paid for it by a loan facilitated by LL. I signed a contract that..."
- "a few bad eggs can not take away years of making brides dreams coe true with flowers........ You Made it all seem so easy! Thank you so much. My daughter loved..."
- "You *** ***. I am paying for a 60$ plan, and my bill this month was 200$ I AM NOT ASKING FOR ADDITIONAL DATA THATS YOUR FAULT THAT YOU DON"T..."
- "My coach bag is only 1.5 years old. The strap is falling apart like cheap vinyl. I am very surprised and disappointed in this. I have had 2 other coach..."
- "These are the arrangements ordered from Proflowers, and the ones my mother received for Mother's Day. Need I say more?!!..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."