I ordered a part for my spa heater and selected the overnight delivery option and paid the extra $26 for this option.The part was picked up at 3:38 on Friday 4-22-16 by FedEx.

It turns out overnight means we'll try to get it there when it is convenient. The part is currently with FedEx with a delivery by Wednesday, 4-27-16. It turns out it was shipped FedEx next business day, not overnight as their website offered as a shipping option. I wanted overnight since I had out of town guests celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary and I wanted the spa available to them if they wanted it.

They would have enjoyed it, but the 68 degree spa wasn't all the appealing to them. I could have selected the standard post office delivery option and it would have been as quick or quicker than their overnight option. I emailed the company complaining about this and they offered their apology and said they would inform their president and managers (yeah, will that do any good?) I have no knowledge of the product quality, their product knowledge.

The price was in the ballpark.I'm just disappointed at their deceptive shipping options.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of direct brand db7707 igniter from Sunplay. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $26 and wants Sunplay to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was deceptive shipping. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sunplay for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sunplay?

Comments